Digital marketing is a daunting task for many small business owners. In Online or Flatline, Nick Choat offers compelling reasons to get your business online and easy-to-use tools to make it possible:
- How to set up an attractive webpage
- How to prioritize your social media efforts
- How to optimize your ability to be found on Google
Nick started at a young age, working in his parents’ small, hometown grocery store in rural Tennessee, where he learned about customer service and loyalty. When he was offered a management position with Kroger, he made the bold move to exit the grocery industry and took a chance on a degree in Computer Science long before the tech boom of the 1990s. His first job was for Boeing, followed by several years consulting businesses for Ernst & Young Consulting.
Online or Flatlilne – Chapters at a Glance
- Why is Digital Impacting Your Business
- What’s Old is New and What’s New is Old ….
- Marketing in This Ever-Changing World
- You Need a Digital Strategy for Your Long-term Survival
- Digital Tools to Acquire Customers
- Using Digital Tools to Retain Your Customers
- How to Get Started